1. I once again have living room furniture and a tv. Woot! Carpet was installed Wednesday, new couch and tv done Thursday.
2. I lined up a sitter for my big run on Sunday (8.5 miles) AND it isn't going to cost me a cent! Well, I will likely return the favor, but what a huge help!
3. I signed up for the Disney Wine & Dine 1/2 Marathon in November, and think I will be doing Presque Isle in June. Can you say obsessed much? Blog Post to come on that topic LOL
4. Mini-Me had a great 19 month check-up. Thank you Doc McStuffins for helping make this go so much easier. 99th percentile for head still. Yep, she is mine.
5. I found the missing piece (FINALLY) to the Melissa & Doug clock puzzle. I was seriously going to have to throw it away if it didn't turn up.
Hope you had a productive Friday too! High 5!
(If you are Mini-Me, you have to do both hands BTW)